Get Your Own Free Digital WalletText "ALPSIGNUP" to 1-505-289-0077
Getting your own digital wallet is as easy as sending a text message. You’ll be asked for your name and a PIN to secure your account. That’s it!
Once your wallet is active, you’ll have access to a cash account, Bitcoin account, and an optional prepaid Mastercard debit card account that you can use anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Move money between your accounts with your phone at any time with just a few taps.
An A List Partners digital wallet, powered by Mobile Currency, is a mobile solution for transferring and converting Bitcoin. Our wallets contain up to three accounts, and allow you to move money between them with ease.
Send and receive cash between other users. You can also load cash at any Wells Fargo branch. Buy Bitcoin or transfer funds to your prepaid Mastercard.
Send and receive Bitcoin using your personal, secure Bitcoin wallet. Convert Bitcoin to cash or transfer to your prepaid Mastercard.
Prepaid Card (Beta)
Use your prepaid card anywhere Mastercard is accepted. Fund your prepaid account using your cash or Bitcoin account. You can also load funds onto your card at any participating location in the Mastercard rePower network.
How To Get Started
Activating Your Cash Account
- Text “ALPSIGNUP” (without quotes) to 1-505-289-0077. (Standard carrier text message fees may apply.)
- You’ll receive a response asking you to reply with your full name to activate your account.
- After texting back your full name, you’ll be asked to set a PIN for security. Respond with a four-digit number you’ll remember. Don’t share this number with anyone.
- After responding with your PIN, your account will become active. You’ll receive a link to access the mobile web application.
- You may fund your account at any Wells Fargo branch. Respond with “LOAD WF” to receive specific instructions on how to do so.
Activating Your Bitcoin Account
- To create a Bitcoin account in your digital wallet, you’ll need to purchase Bitcoin using funds from your cash account.
- To buy Bitcoin, text “BUY [AMOUNT] BITCOIN” to 1-505-289-0077. (Example: BUY 5.00 BITCOIN)
- You’ll receive a response asking you to reply with a three-digit code, followed by your PIN. (This is the PIN you set when opening your cash account above.)
- If your response is valid, your Bitcoin account will be activated and you’ll receive a confirmation. It can sometimes take 30 minutes or more for funds to transfer.
- After your Bitcoin account is active, it will display next to your cash account in the MCP-Pay app.
Activating Your Pre-Paid Mastercard
- In order to obtain a pre-paid Mastercard, you must first have an active cash account.
- Complete the sign up form on the Mobile Currency website: https://mobile-currency.com/prepaid/
- After clicking submit, your information will be transmitted to Mastercard, and your account will be opened. (Sometimes this takes a moment to complete. Please be patient.)
- Upon success, you will receive your card in the mail within one to two weeks.
Feeling generous? Spread the love!Send someone a $5 opening deposit on us!
We know you’ll love our digital wallets, and we’re sure your friends will too. Send a $5 opening deposit to a friend at no cost to you!
- Open and fund a digital wallet following the steps above.
- Text “SEND 5.00 [Friend’s Phone Number] to 1-505-289-0077. (Example: “SEND 5.00 19995551002”)
- Your friend will receive a text message indicating that you’ve sent them money, and will be prompted to follow the steps above to activate their account.
- A List Partners will cover the initial $5 transfer to open a new wallet. Funds will not be deducted from your balance. (Limit one digital wallet per phone number.)
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I send money to a friend, or vice versa?
Select your mobile wallet in the mobile app, and enter the amount and phone number of the recipient. You may also text “SEND [AMOUNT] [PHONE NUMBER]” to 1-505-289-0077.
A friend with a non-ALP wallet wants to send me Bitcoin directly. What is my wallet address?
Text “BTCADDR” to 1-505-289-0077. You’ll be asked to respond with a three-digit code, followed by your PIN. Your Bitcoin wallet address will be provided. This is the address that someone will need to use to transfer Bitcoin to you.
How do I buy Bitcoin using the funds in my cash wallet?
Text “BUY [AMOUNT] BITCOIN” to 1-505-289-0077. (Example: “BUY 25.00 BITCOIN”) You’ll be asked to reply with a confirmation code, followed by your PIN.
How can I get a list of available text commands?
Text “HELP” to 1-505-289-0077. A list of available commands will be provided to you. You can obtain more detail around a specific command by replying with “HELP [COMMAND].” (Example: “HELP SEND”)
How do I deposit cash into my account?
Text “LOAD” to 1-505-289-0077. You will receive a list of options available to you.
How do I obtain a prepaid Mastercard?
After activating your digital wallet, you may obtain a prepaid Mastercard by completing the sign up form on the Mobile Currency website. Upon successful activation, your prepaid card will appear in your digital wallet, and you’ll receive your physical card in the mail within one to two weeks.
How do I load funds on to my prepaid card?
You may transfer funds between wallet accounts using the mobile app. You may also load your card at any participant within the Mastercard rePower network. Click here to find the location nearest you.
Is there a fee to load funds onto my card?
Some merchants may charge a convenience fee for this service. Please verify with the merchant in advance.
Where can I use my card?
The prepaid card can be used anywhere Mastercard is accepted.
How do I transfer money between wallet accounts?
This can be done by selecting your source account in the app. On the following screen, you’ll be asked to select the amount and destination account. Alternatively, you can text “SEND [AMOUNT] [SOURCE] [DESTINATION]” to 1-505-289-0077.
Please note that amounts should be entered in the currency of the source account (USD or BTC).
How do I make purchases using my Bitcoin wallet?
Open your Bitcoin wallet at the merchant’s POS or website and scan the QR code they provide. You’ll be asked to confirm the transfer.
Can I invest in A List Partners funds using Bitcoin?
Yes! We accept Bitcoin as a mechanism for funding your subscription agreement for select funds. Contact us for details.
What if I want to accept Bitcoin as a merchant?
A List Partners offers Bitcoin merchant accounts. Our easy-to-implement solutions allow you to accept Bitcoin as payment for goods and services. Funds are deposited into your bank account the following business day. Click here for more details.
What if I already have a Bitcoin wallet?
While Bitcoin wallets can be used universally, we are only able to educate and share information with people who have a Bitcoin wallet under the A List Partners family of users. We believe you’ll love the flexibility our solution offers.
We are proud to offer solutions that enable our A List Partners family to utilize this ever-growing digital currency. If you have any questions, please contact us using the form below, and we’ll be in touch.